No products in the cart.
Basic Serger Techniques
“BASIC SERGER TECHNIQUES” is a two hour DVD and covers all the essential of serger basics. You will learn tension adjustments for a three thread and four thread balanced overlock stitch using cone thread and woolly nylon. Mary Jo gives you tips on threading and shows various machines to show threading the lower looper up close, so there is no guessing. You will understand the stitch finger as well as adjusting the blades. In the DVD she also shows the serger techniques for beginning and ending in a circle as well as turning outside and inside corners. Also, learn to use the differential feed on your serger with this DVD. You will definitely be on your way to serger success.
– 3 and 4-thread balanced stitch
– Tension adjustments using cone threads and woolly nylon
– Threading tips, even the lower looper!
– Understanding how the serger works
– Understanding the stitch finger and adjusting the blades
– Techniques to begin and end in a circle
– Techniques to turn inside and outside corners
– Differential Feed
– Making a hair scrunchie